Victoria Sanderson Rand
Email:click here to contact
She has earned a BV® Distinguished™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for her professionalism and ethics.
- Pennsylvania and New Jersey, 1988
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- Villanova University, J.D., 1987
- Bryn Mawr College, B.A., cum laude, 1981
Associations & memberships
- Gloucester County and New Jersey State Bar Associations (Member: Family Law Committee, Civil Practice Committee, Professionalism Committee; Chairwoman: Bench Bar Committee)
- Listed: Who’s Who National Registry, 2000
- Matrimonial Early Settlement Panelist
- Presenter: “People in Transition”, Gloucester County Community College
- Winner of the E. Henrietta Roesler, Esquire Women in Law Award
In addition to her professional experience, Victoria Sanderson Rand has also served in local government as planning commissioner and on the water survey committee and the police chief search committee.